[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: [Tradjazz] This Thur .. Jazz A Nikos

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:20:36 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jlskill at aol.com <Jlskill at aol.com>
Date: Jun 28, 2010 2:09 PM
Hi  Friends,

Just a reminder..... This Thurday  (1 July  2010) the Chicago Hot Six Jazz
band  will be playing TRAD  Jazz from 6-9 PM. at Niko's Lodge in Wasco IL.
We hope  you will be making plans to join us. There is No Cover charge!

Try the Rotisserie Chicken... it is fabulous... as is our leader and
trombone player  Mr Roy Rubinstein, and he is on the "musical
menu"  thursday!

See you there!!!

John Skillman
(Clarinet guy)

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)