[Dixielandjazz] from the New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp

Banu Gibson banugibson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 12:50:27 PDT 2010

Hi lovers of OKOM!
We are getting close to our first 'annual' jazz camp!
                          August 1-6, 2010
Thanks to all of you for spreading the word and helping us get started
this first year. We have 62 campers! We have 2 from
Finland, 3 from Argentina, and 1 from the UK! So far, the state
winning the "most participants coming from" is California
with 21! We still have room for bass/tuba players and vocalists.
You can still be apart of our Jazz Lovers offering and come to
the lovely Bourbon Orleans Hotel with our discounted room rate of
$100 a night, come to the jam sessions and the discounted tours and
stay over for Satchmo Summer Fest if you want!
Check out the website at
www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com
More updates in the future!

Banu Gibson