[Dixielandjazz] PA Gigs OT

macjazz macjazz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 07:13:53 PDT 2010

Ha!  For what it is worth, I am probably one of the few on the list who has
done a gig in both Blue Ball and in Intercourse.  Unfortunately, it wasn't
OKOM or even music, it was Punch and Judy. (I used to busk with puppets,
when best wife and I were a hell of a lot younger).

I did do multiple shows in both burgs and had good audiences.  It was the
kind of thing that appealed to both the locals and the tourists.

Mart

Martin D. McKay, Designated Listener (and Punch!)