[Dixielandjazz] Muhlenberg Gigs

W1AB at aol.com W1AB at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 23:19:10 PDT 2010

In a message dated 6/23/2010 11:52:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

Reading  is a city. Laureldale is a town. Muhlenberg is a township.

    I have been told that there is a woman  of shady reputation in that ZIP
code area who goes by the professional name of  Muhlenberg Joyce.  Of
course, I don't know the woman, so I cannot confirm  the rumor.

    Muhlenberg Joyce has a way of walking  that has often been called the
"Golden Leaf Strut."

    After a break-in at her business  establishment, she had to change the
locks.  And the key.

                                                    Al B