[Dixielandjazz] Muhlenberg Gigs

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 06:02:27 PDT 2010

Steve:

Speaking of Pennsylvania towns, have you ever played a gig in Intercourse?

While I'm not really up on my PA. geography, if memory serves me correctly,
it is in somewhat close proximity of Blue Ball.

Harry

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)