[Dixielandjazz] Recording the music

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 15:24:02 PDT 2010

There are neither scratches nor dirt on either of the two CDs that went dead.
I have once sctratched a CD, and it wouldn't play in my car player
ever since, but it still plays on my home one.  And one that arrived
scratched - in that one, some numbers would not play.  When i
complained, the vendor sent me another copy.
Cheers