[Dixielandjazz] Villagevoice.com

Glen Page gpage at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 19 14:56:24 PDT 2010

I dare not mention the name of the person discussed in the article in the
online copy of the Village Voice  for fear of being evicted from DJML by
Robert. I will go far as to say a 5 page feature story about a "musician"
that aroused considerable debate on DJML may be of interest to those who
were supportive of his position but only had the opportunity to read
isolated clips previously.

Go to Villagevoice.com , find the heading "Music" in the partial index and
then scroll down to about half way down the page until in the right side
column a reference is found to "Jazz Evangelism".

Please note that this is offered purely as a public service announcement so
do not castigate me for making this known, nobody is forced to follow the
lead.

Happy Fathers Day to those who qualify.

Glen Page.