[Dixielandjazz] Villagevoice.com

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 15:20:43 PDT 2010

Glen:

While that may be a little strong, suggesting that Bob Ringwald might evict
you
from DJML for making mention of that musician's name, I would like to say
that your little pubic service announcement about the Village Voice article
should cause you to be publicly castigated.

Oh, excuse me, I thought you said castrated.

Thanx for the Father's Day wishes and the same back atcha, if applicable

Tides,
HC.

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)