[Dixielandjazz] Si Tu Vois Ma Mere

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 07:30:10 PDT 2010

Hello Stan,

It sounds as though you may have answered the question about the story
behind the tune title to your own satisfaction, but I'm still left with the
question.  I have no access to the lyrics in either French or English, did
not know there were lyrics.  I'll see if I can locate the sheet  music.
Thanks for the lead.
Ginny

In a message dated 6/9/2010 11:11:27 P.M. Central Daylight Time,