[Dixielandjazz] Si Tu Vois Ma Mere

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 07:35:34 PDT 2010

Janie:

Thanx for the compliment. Chances are you're probably qualified to be a
member of
my "Three Ts Club".......that's Too old, Too Young, or Taken.

And please tell me that you're not one of those people who pronounces the
"T" in
often, one of my pet peeves (especially when it's being done by
professionals in the
broadcasting industry).

It isn't exclusively a Texas thing but quite prevalent.    that, and
prounouncing vehicle
as Vee-Hickle

Yeah, I know, nobody is forcing me to stay here. I'm just hangin' in,
hoping to outlive
Willie Nelson

I think the actress who has a recurring role as a psychiatrist on "Two and A
Half Men" is named Jane Lynch, but maybe it's Janet...

Tides,
HC.

I'm enclosing a picture to really upset your day.