[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen - Part Two

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 08:50:34 PDT 2010

It is most regrettable that despite Bob Ringwald's proclamation that enough
had been said on the Woody Allen matter, that subscribers insist upon
continuing on the subject, which Bob said should from this point on be
off-list.

I find it totally appalling that Bob is not receiving the respect that he is
due

If I were the one running this list, I assure you that such actions would
render you off it in a hurry.

HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)