[Dixielandjazz] Respect for Bob Ringwald - was - Woody Allen - Part Two

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 5 11:04:49 PDT 2010

Some of us get the DJML in digest form and do not see messages like
Bob's in real time. Thus a thread may continue until the digest is
seen. It has nothing to do with respect for Bob.

I personally have great respect for Bob and what he does for jazz. I
believe most others on the DJML also share that feeling of respect.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband