[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen

JDut953944 at aol.com JDut953944 at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 17:52:58 PDT 2010

Hello All,

I enjoy Woody Allen, we paid $100 each to see him in Napa a few years  ago.
 I thought he was absolutely wonderful.  I have two of his  CDs.  I listen
to them regularly.  I find nothing wrong with his  playing, and I "get" what
he is doing.  I also play the clarinet at the  various jazz clubs in the
Bay Area so I think I can say that Woody is  okay.  It was a real thrill to
see him in person, and to hear his wonderful  back up band and Eddie Davis in
particular.  He is working hard to keep  this music alive and what more can
you say.

Thanks for listening!

Carol Dutcher
Carol's Jazz Cats