[Dixielandjazz] The man....

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri Jun 4 13:50:26 PDT 2010

>If he thinks as he seems, that  surrounding himself with good musicians
will hid how  bad he is, he's very wrong to those of us who have an ear for
OKOM.
Judie

I would add...even for those that don't have an ear!  My postman heard him
on a blip on tv and said to me "he's not really very good, is he?".

Me?  If I hear a kid doing his best, I applaud him.  I don't think I would
go as far as to applaud someone his age just doing his best.

What he has done with exposing "older" music to the world through his
soundtracks is another ball game.  Clint Eastwood has done the same, to a
lesser degree, but I don't believe he surrounds himself with musicians &
goes out to play publicly.

Jim