[Dixielandjazz] FW: re Sinatra

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sat Jul 24 01:40:19 PDT 2010

>Rasey also pointed out  Sinatra had a high regard for his session players;
he always treated them  with great respect. Want more info on this topic?
Contact me off list. this  topic is a little outside OKOM.
Tom Loeb

OKOM (Our Kind Of Music) was made up so that there wouldn't be a closed box
around what could be said on this list.  I, for one, find anything about
Sinatra to be very interesting.  And, since many of those musicians on those
recordings were involved in all types of jazz, any stories "from inside" I
think would be welcome here.  Please keep it on-line, Tom.

Jim