[Dixielandjazz] Charlie Parker ~ Dixieland?

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 06:52:04 PDT 2010

Bill:

I think you'll agree with me that it is Bob Ringwald's function to determine
what is and what is not acceptable as to subjects that are to be discussed
here on DJML.

Here in your address to Richard Flecknell, in order to make a point, you had
to subject all of us to a repeat of Steve Barbone's long boring dissertation
(just kiddin' Steve).

Why don't we all just post items to the list that we think will be of
interest to other subscribers and let things take their naural course
instead of wasting time attempting to be censors.  I think it's supposed to
be fun and it no longer is when it is taken all so seriously.

Face it, if Bird didn't play dixie, it ain't no life or death matter

Tides,
HC.

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)