[Dixielandjazz] For cornet and/or trumpet players

J. Ellis Rue ellisrue at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 20 16:00:29 PDT 2010

I understand Bobby Hackett once advertised one of his cornets for sale
by saying it was like new in the upper register (or something like
that). Well, I have a Getzen Eterna copper bell cornet that is like new
in ALL registers. This instrument is absolutely in mint condition. There
is not a scratch, dent or wear mark on it. It is five years old and has
been in the case for essentially the whole time.  If anyone is
interested enough to find out the history and details of this
instrument, please email me directly so we do not bother others on the list.
J. Ellis Rue
ellisrue at tampabay.rr.com