[Dixielandjazz] suggestion

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Jul 13 09:45:27 PDT 2010

Just a suggestion, one that comes up from time to time....   Be sure to edit
out all the older posts at the end of your new post, or just add in the bits
& pieces you want to refer to.   You can use the > mark to show that it is
an insert from a previous posting, or just say "so & so wrote earlier...".
If anyone has a problem with that, I think most mailers will let you hold
your mouse lever down & black out an entire area before deletion once you
have hit the reply button to begin writing your reply.

Those that get djml will have this huge, long post to go through, otherwise.

Also, be sure to add a sensible Subject matter, so readers will know what to
expect in the post.

Jim
p.s. Hope I don't sound like "Bob's Little Helper"?