[Dixielandjazz] Just wondering

lovethatbass Captain Bass cptnbss at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 19:40:09 PDT 2010

has anyone here on this group ever played with a 3-4 piece dixieland band. My band is reorganizing and we eliminating a couple of musicians do to there attitudes. This is what we are coming up with Drums, Tuba, Trombone and a banjo player or keyboard player/ We are just so tired of putting up the slf serving attitudes that we are dealing with. I know a dixieland groups have much more. But I am just having not a good time dealing with impossible musicians.
Kirk