[Dixielandjazz] You can hear me doing Old Bones

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 7 14:44:46 PDT 2010

Hi guys,
Used to do it all the time :-)  (Although I can say, I NEVER got a request
for it!)  Burns used to sing the verse:
"Down in the garden where the red roses grow,
Oh, my, I long to go,
Down among the flowers, cuddle me for hours
Lovie, let me learn that Red Rose Rag..."

(The verse seems to go on for hours LOL)

The chorus was even crazier:

"Pick a pinkie petal for your papa's pride,
Beg a burning blossom for your budding bride...

Any body want the whole thing - I'll send it off line...
Enjoy your day!
ALL the Best,
Stubby