[Dixielandjazz] You can hear me doing Old Bones

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 14:12:15 PDT 2010

Yes, Bob, but can you also do "Red Rose Rag"?

As you might recall, George Burns would only start it and then say 'That's
enough" to his acoompanist.

The only time I've ever heard it sung in its entirety was by George Segal on
his second album, with the Imperial Jazz Band.

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)