[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 14:01:15 PDT 2010

Oh, come on, Harry!  how can you sleep without a good dose of caffeine?!
My wifes grndfather used to say that he could not understand
something: People said they couldn't sleep when they drank coffee.
With him it was the other way round: je could not drink coffee when he
was sleeping.
Jazz content - at our jazz evenings I almost always have at least two
cups of strong coffee (not the dirty water that passes for cofffee in
the States).
Cheers,
Marek the tea drinker (six cups a day, two with each meal, the colour
of good espresso)