[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 13:44:49 PDT 2010

Funny you should mention that, Bill........lately I've been receiving
politically-motivated e-mails with TEABAGS attached to them

My daughter told me that there is now also a COFFEE PARTY

I'm thinking of organizing my own party and calling it the DECAFFIENETED
PARTY.  We may not achieve our political goals, but we'll probably sleep
better at night.

Tides,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)