[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Banjo Trio

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 14:32:41 PST 2010

A Google search of "Ragtime Banjo Commission" gives a bunch of hits. There
is at least one link to the cover art for an LP from 1981 put out by GHB
(George H. Buck). The members of the group are a little difficult to read,
but I saved the image of the cover and loaded it into PaintShop Pro and
zoomed in a whole pantload and they are Cal Owen, Jeff Frank, and Maurie
Walker, banjos, and Bill Clark, tuba.

Scott Anthony