[Dixielandjazz] The LaLa Website - was - George Chisholm - was Nat Gonella

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 03:16:27 PST 2010

Thanks.  I'll try registering, albeit I am wary of registering with
any website in general.
As to buying recrds - the quality of what you can hear on the
computer, or even on a CD burnt from music downloaded is not up to a
commercial CD (there are exception - one reviewer warns of the "usual
low quality" of Lonehill CDs), and even more so - LPs (this matter has
been discussed here ad nauseam, and I do not mean to renew that
thread).
Cheers