[Dixielandjazz] iPod query, for those conversant.

Kit W. Johnson kit at bscjb.com
Mon Jan 18 16:05:28 PST 2010

It's a very straight-forward process.

Most people have Apple's iTunes software loaded onto their computer. If you
also have a CD disk player on your computer then you can simply put a CD
into the player and iTunes will probably recognize it and ask if you want to
download the tracks to iTunes (it will handle the format conversion itself).
Then you just sync your handheld iPod with the computer using the sync cable
provided through a USB port on your computer.

You can have iTunes scan for other media files on your computer as well
(such as a .WAV file), but the CD download process above is probably the
easiest.

Good luck,
Kit

Kit W. Johnson