[Dixielandjazz] iPod query, for those conversant.

snogpitch at prodigy.net snogpitch at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 19 00:01:19 PST 2010

My local library has an account with an ebook website that allows audio files to be played on the ipod.   http://ohdbks.lib.overdrive.com/ Maybe your local library has something similar.  It is an easy and inexpensive, like free, way to get stuff on the ipod.  You will need to download it to your computer first, however.  Some you can burn to CD, for those ipod-challanged.  There is usually a time limit on these, so only download what you can listen to within a couple weeks.

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342
Webpage: http://pages.prodigy.net/snogpitch/