[Dixielandjazz] Evan Christopher & Django a la Creole

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:00:42 PST 2010

Wow!
The first video is from my friend Donna's favourite London spot, the Quecumbar.
Excellent music, and I have forwarded it to Donna even before having watched it.

Evan Christopher mus really like Gypsy swing.  When he played here, on
his free evening he went to hear our own Swing de Gitanes, and sat in
with it.

Cheers