[Dixielandjazz] Wineries As the Scene of Australian OKUM

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Jan 9 17:44:32 PST 2010

There are several California Wineries that have annual jazz festivals
- the Cline Wine festival ( www.jazznut.com/skeds/cline09.htm ) has
been featuring OKOM bands for many years. The Ridge Music Festival had
many featured jazz musicians (not all OKOM)  and there have been many
other jazz and wine connections in this area.

Why? Because it works!

Dave Richoux