[Dixielandjazz] Wineries As the Scene of Australian OKUM

Max Hughes maxuuu at esc.net.au
Sat Jan 9 16:24:02 PST 2010

Can't say that I'm an expert, Ginny

But, at least in Melbourne, some of our wineries have restaurants attached,
and feature OKOM as entertainment. Some operate at night, but most are for
weekend lunches.

Overseas artists appearing are not unusual, and in some cases Wine Jazz and
Food festivals are featured at various times during the year, usually around
long weekends.. They are certainly quite popular.

.

Enjoy life. This is not a rehearsal
Max Hughes
4 Bonaparte Place Rowville 3178 AUSTRALIA
03 9752 7867, 0434 672326