[Dixielandjazz] Wineries As the Scene of Australian OKUM

gluetje1 at aol.com gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 10:53:51 PST 2010

Maybe we can hear from some OZ list mates on the frequency  of "winery as
venue" because I'm aware of some other instances of  musos gigging there.
Ginny

In a message dated 1/9/2010 4:07:40 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jim at kashprod.com writes:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melody_Gardot>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melody_Gardot

>interesting!   Dave R

Yes, it was, Dave.  Explains the laid back singing on the  link Bob Romans
sent in.  If you then go to her website:  http://www.melodygardot.com/

you will hear a completely different style  (full strings background, etc.),
but still with that "easy" feel.   Very nice.  Looks like she's booked onto
an interesting type of tour  through Australia/New Zealand...using wineries
as a base!

Jim