[Dixielandjazz] FW: Updating the N. O. Brass Bands????

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sat Jan 9 10:04:58 PST 2010

>Still more evidence that there is hope for the future.
Beth

I think, in general, the older crowd tends to think the future is going to
be awful.  Look at all the futuristic films where people are bums hanging
out on damp streets in the rubble!

If one mixes at all with young people, you will find an extremely bright,
hard working crowd out there, and I personally have great hope for the
future because of them.

"I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more Than I'll ever know...."

...from What a Wonderful World.  Not corny, but the future.

Jim