[Dixielandjazz] Criticizing the kids - was Nickki Yanofsky

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 6 09:50:22 PST 2010

Hi Steve,

I've asked P.J. Ladd to send me a link to one of his performances so that I
can understand the criteria by which he's critiquing Yanofsky. I haven't got
a reply yet but I'm expecting one heck of a player or singer if he can put
down a kid who is obviously talented, growing and has the brains, desire and
will to work hard at building his chops.

Cheers,

Ric