[Dixielandjazz] PUNCH'S ARCHIVES - #2 OF 4

Charles Kercher ekercher at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 21 16:11:12 PST 2010

PUNCH'S ARCHIVES - TUNE LIST   JOHN "PUNCH" THOMAS  (904)783-3247

   GOIN' PLACES, SEEIN' SIGHTS II  - Maryland, My Maryland; The Lonesome Road; I'm Coming, Virginia; Moon Country; Take the A Train; My Blue Heaven; New Orleans; Copenhagen; Rose Room; Orlando, My Home Town; At the Jazz Band Ball; The Japanese Sandman; South; Avalon; Home (When Shadows Fall);
   SWINGIN' THE BLUES I - Limehouse Blues; Aunt Hagar's Blues; Apex Blues; Basin Street Blues; Wabash Blues; C Jam Blues; The Birth of the Blues; Jazz Me Blues; Memphis Blues; Buddy Bolden's Blues; Dallas Blues; Beale Street Blues; Yellow Dog Blues; The Blues my Naughty....
   SWINGIN' THE BLUES II - Royal Garden Blues; Mister Merle Blues; Livery Stable Blues; Canal Street Blues; Saint Louis Blues; Tin Roof Blues; Wolverine Blues; Mecca Flat Blues; Tishomingo Blues; Farewell Blues; Blues on C Street (A Punch Original); Wang Wang Blues.
   SEARCHING FOR LOVE I - What a Little Moonlight Can do; All My Life; Ain't She Sweet' A Sunday Kind of Love; Watch What Happens; You Leave Me Breathless; From Monday On; I Can't Get Started; Undecided; If I Had You; The Song is You; Somebody Loves Me; Please Be Kind; Skylark; Meet Me Tonight in Dreamland; Them There Eyes.
   SEARCHING FOR LOVE II - You Took Advantage of Me; Darn That Dream; On A Slow Boat to China; A Hundred Years from Today; Should I?; You'd Be So Nice to Come...; I Want a little Girl; My Fate is in your Hands; I Would do Anything for You; Love is Just Around the Corner; Oh, Babe, What Would you Say?; more than You Know; If I Could Be with You; Fools Rush In; I Double Dare You; I Want to be Happy.
WOMEN IN MY LIFE I - Sweet Georgia Brown; Peg o' my Heart; Louise; Tangerine; Baby Face; Satin Doll; Heard-Hearted Hannah; Cherry; Sugar; Coquette; Sweet Sue, Just You; Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue; Mame.