[Dixielandjazz] PUNCH'S ARCHIVES - #4 OF 4

Charles Kercher ekercher at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 21 15:41:41 PST 2010

PUNCH'S ARCHIVES - TUNE LIST   JOHN "PUNCH" THOMAS   (904) 783-3247
    AFTER THE LOVIN' - After You've Gone; Angry; Carless Love; Please Don't Talk About Me....; Bobby's Blues; Mama's Gone, Goodbye; I Cried for You; San Antonio Rose; The Curse of an Aching Heart; Someday, Sweetheart; Nobody's Sweetheart; Casanova's Lament; Goody, Goody; You Can't Pull the Wool...; Who's Sorry Now?
    TOE-TAPPIN' TUNES I  - The Orig. Wash. Monumental Two Step; Radio; Bye, Bye, Blues; Alice Blue Gown; I'll Take Ragtime; Song of Songs; At Sundown; On a Clear Day; Railroad Rag (A Punch Original); Ballin' the Jack; Clen's Lament; Soon.
    TOE-TAPPIN' TUNES II - There'll Be some Changes Made; Won't You Charleston with Me?; Patriotic Medley; Bye, Bye, Blackbird; It Don't Mean a Thing (if it Ain't Got...); In the Good Old Summertime; Oysters Rockefeller; Merle's Boogie Woogie; 'T'Ain't So, Honey, 'T'Ain't So; Lassus Trombone; Dancing on the Ceiling; Smiles
    TRADITIONAL JAZZ FAVORITES I - Panama; Fidgety Feet;Just a Closer Walk with Thee; The Charleston; That's a-Plenty; Doctor Jazz; Clarinet Marmalade; The Pearls; Runnin' Wild; The Original Dixieland One Step; Washington and Lee Swing; That Da Da Strain; When Erastus Plays the Old Kazoo; Milenburg Joys
    TRADITIONAL JAZZ FAVORITES II - High Society; The Albatross; Tiger Rag; The Preacher; Bourbon Street Parade; Alexander's Ragtime Band; Oh, Didn't He Ramble; Shim Shim Sha Wabble; Wrought Iron Rag; San; Down by the Riverside; Riverboat Shuffle.