[Dixielandjazz] PUNCH'S ARCHIVES - Page 3 of 4

Charles Kercher ekercher at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 21 15:29:29 PST 2010

PUNCH'S ARCHIVES - TUNE LIST   JOHN "PUNCH" THOMAS   (904) 783-3247
   WOMEN IN MY LIFE II - Oh, Baby; Ida, Sweet as Apple Cider; Marie; Rosetta; Diane; My Gal Sal; Rose of Washington Square; Lulu's Back in Town; Charmaine; Sweet Lorraine
   LOVE IN BLOOM - Just You, Just Me; Body and Soul; My Honey's Lovin' Arms; 'Deed I Do; Sunday; Sunny; I Love You (Porter); All of Me; I Never Knew (That Roses Grew); How Long Has This Been...?; Exactly Like You.
   SHARING LOVE - I've Found a New Baby; Sweet Substitute; Diga Diga Do; You'll Never Know; As Long as I Live; September Sogn; My Baby Just Cares for Me; How Deep is the Ocean; I Hadn't Anyone Till You; Moonlight Becomes You; Oh! Lady, Be Good.
     AINT LOVE GRAND! - You Do Something to Me; I Remember You; Yes, Sir! That's My Baby; Moonglow; Indian Love Call; The Blue Room; I Can't Believe that You're in...; You Brought a New Kind of Love; You Were Meant for Me; Always; Wherever There's Love; 'Swonderful.
     TROUBLE IN PARADISE - You're Driving Me Crazy; You've Changed; All By Myself; Charade; Stardust; I Wonder Where my Easy.....; Poor Butterfly; The One I Love...; Can't We Be Friends?; Meet Me Where They Play; Little White Lies; You Turned the Tables on Me; What Can I Say, Dear...; What is this Thing Called Love?; Love Me or Leave Me.
     GONE AND LEFT ME - What's the Use?; Mis'ry and the Blues; Baby, Won't You Please Come Home?; When Your Lover Has Gone; I'll Be a Friend (with Pleasure); What's New?; Saint James Infirmary; The Lonesomest Gal in Town; Memories of You; I Cover the Waterfront; Mood Indigo; Singin' the Blues; Just Friends; I Gotta Right to Sing...; Am I Blue?