[Dixielandjazz] PUNCH'S ARCHIVES, #1 OF 4

Charles Kercher ekercher at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 21 14:58:25 PST 2010

PUNCH'S ARCHIVES - TUNE LIST     JOHN "PUNCH" THOMAS  (904) 783-3247
  A TRIBUITE/LOUIS ARMSTRONG I  - Dippermouth Blues; Mandy Lee Blues; Papa Dip; Alligator Hop; Mandy, Make up your Mind; Cakewalking Babies; Everybody Loves My Baby; My Heart; Yes! I'm in the Barrel; Big Butter and Egg Man; Struttin' with some Barbecue; Come Back, Sweet Papa; Put 'Em Down Blues; Heebie Jeebies; Orey's Creole Trombone; Cornet Chop Suey; Oriental Strut; Muskrat Ramble; Once in a While (Armstrong).
  A TRIBUTE/LOUIS ARMSTRONG II - Melancholy; Willie the Weeper; You Can Depend on Me; Too Busy; When the Saints Go Marching In; Mahogany Hall Stomp; Dinah; Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams; Shine; Swing that Music; When It's Sleep Time...; Sweethearts on Parade; I've Got the World on a String; On the Sunny Side of the Street.
  A TRIBUTE/LOUIS ARMSTRONG III - When You're Smiling; Jeepers, Creepers; Someday You'll Be Sorry; I Can't Give You Anything...; I'm Confessin'; Coal Cart Blues; Do You Know What it Means...; Pennies From Heaven; Rockin' Chair; Hello, Dolly; A Kiss to Build a Dream On; That's My Desire; Mack the Knife; I Still Get Jealous; What a Wonderful World.
  A TRIBUTE TO FATS WALLER - Stealin' Apples; Tea for Two; Ain't Misbehavin'; I've Got a Feeling I'm Falling; Black and Blue; I'm Gonna Sit Right Down...; I'm Crazy 'Bout My Baby; If I Were You; Keepin' Out of Mischief; It's a Sin to Tell a Lie; Blue, Turning Grey Over You; You Fit into the Picture; Honeysuckle Rose.
  SEVENTEEN SILLY SONGS - The Sheik of Araby; Lazy Bones; Ace in the Hole; Huggin' and Chalkin'; I Aint Gonna Give Nobody...; Old Pigeon-Toed Joad; The Frim Fram Sauce; Jamboree Jones; Ja-Da (She Had a); The Music Goes 'Round and 'Round; I Wish I Could Shimmy...; I've Got a Bimbo (Down on....); Is you Is or Is You Ain't (Ma Baby); Somebody Else is Taking my Place; Ugly Child; Makin' Whoopee; Somebody Stole my Gal;
  GOIN' PLACES, SEEIN' SIGHTS I - Song of the Wanderer; Route 66; Back Home Again in Indiana; The Darktown Strutters' Ball; Lazy River; Alabama Jubilee; Hindustan; I'm Goin' Home; Nagasaki; South Rampart Street Parade; Spain; Stars Fell on Alabama; Floatin' Down...Green River; Chicago; 'Way Down Yonder in New Orleans; Georgia on my Mind; China Boy.