[Dixielandjazz] Take a Ferry Boat Down to New Orleans. Take -2

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Feb 16 13:07:46 PST 2010

I have the 1963 album (Atlantic 1410) - the writer credit for the song
is "Traditional."  Personnel: Paul Barbarin, drums;  Ernie Cagnolatti,
trumpet; Waldren "Frog" Joseph, t-bone; Louis Cotrell, clarinet;
Emmanual Sayles, banjo; Lester Santiago, piano; Placide Adams, bass.
Allan Jaffe, music consultant; Cosimo Matassa, recording engineer.

I am not set up to make digital recordings yet, so no mp3...

Dave RIchoux