[Dixielandjazz] Re - the Who lectures.

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:46:17 PST 2010

Dave, Don et al,

I would just like to add that I did not intend to criticize Bob's post, but rather merely wanted to enthusiastically express my agreement with Dave.  I have the utmost respect and admiration for the wealth of knowledge and history that the "older" folks on the list provide to me and others. I have learned a lot since joining the list and many of you are very inspiring (Steve Barbone, Dave Richoux, Bob Ringwald, Bill Haesler and others).

But I was definitely on the same page as Dave and just wanted to let him know. Purely reaching out....

from a polite ( and non-offending Canadian eh?)

Barbara Jordan

Burlington, Ontario, Canada