[Dixielandjazz] The Who Super Bowl Show - Was Playing for Free

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Wed Feb 3 11:44:31 PST 2010

One aspect of The Who's appearance is the fact millions of TV viewers are
quite familiar with portions of 3 of their tunes that are the themes of
"CSI", "CSI: Miami" and "CSI: New York", and therefore are engraved in
their heads. I'm sure this has created a lot of curiosity on the part of
viewers who haven't heard the whole tunes. Yes this includes me...

--Sheik