[Dixielandjazz] Banjos and Brass, St Louis

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 20 20:57:25 PST 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxy_EFxoI00

Bobby Grimm, lead banjo and vocals
"Big" Al Lehmann, 2nd banjo, wisecracks
Larry Dodd, Permanent Special Guest Banjo (not in the video)
Pat Arana, trombone and vocals
Steve Hoog, tuba, washboard, occasional vocals

We're playing Friday Nights at The Sands in South St Louis County.  Trying to recreate the YFM days, Gaslight Square's Banjo Palace, and even the pizza parlors.  We're celebrating 2011 at 9pm on NYE!  Good times all the time...and The Sands has live music, mostly jazz related, 4 days a week.

If you're in St Louis, come on in!  Bring your axe if you're so interested, and introduce yourself to me.  I'll have the tuba.

steve hoog