[Dixielandjazz] Dukes of Dixieland

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 00:28:14 PST 2010

I played with the "new" Dukes of Dixieland in 2004, on board of the Natchez.They had a regular gig there at that time.
They have an excellent piano player, Scott Obenschain, in fact the best stride player that I heard ever in a life situation.Didn't miss one single note in all the left hand jumps.Very impressive.
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma