[Dixielandjazz] Dick Hyman with BG (was Benny Goodman, Teddy Wilson, Jess Stacy)

Vinny vinnyn at verizon.net
Fri Aug 13 06:47:08 PDT 2010

I never understood why both "The Glenn Miller Story" and "The Benny Goodman
Story" had to have a catch phrase in them.

In the BG picture some one always say's "Ah Benny DON'T BE THAT WAY"
In The Miller Bio June Allison's constantly saying "Honestly Glenn"

Gotta admit though the music scenes in both films (and the Krupa bio too, a
dog of film BTW} still knock me out.