[Dixielandjazz] Dick Hyman with BG (was Benny Goodman, Teddy Wilson, Jess Stacy)

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 05:33:10 PDT 2010

As movie bios go, usually highly fictionalized, I have to admit I rather
enjoyed "The Benny Goodman Story" and particularly the manner in which Steve
Allen and Donna Reed portrayed James Stewart and June Allyson.

HC

--
Some men see things as they are and say why....I dream things that never
were and say why not            -