[Dixielandjazz] 'Treme' Part 2

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 11 15:10:04 PDT 2010

Further to David M Richoux's comment and my reply:
> I was surprised the article did not mention his story being woven into the HBO "Treme" series - he was represented by Japanese actor Tatsuo Ichikawa as "Koichi Toyama."

Dear Dave,
By coincidence, that storyline (Episode 5) was broadcast here last night.
Great. Particularly the disagreement regarding Kid Ory and King Oliver's Creole Jazz Band.
It is these accurate little research things that make the series believable.
As Nita Hemeter confirmed in her last email.
Very kind regards,
Bill.
Sydney, Australia.