[Dixielandjazz] Harry Callaghan wrote

alevy at alevy.com alevy at alevy.com
Tue Aug 10 08:50:27 PDT 2010

okom content "Rampart Street Parade" or "Didin' He Ramble"
now-----
Harry Callaghan wrote [in part]:
Don't remember Jo's other two names .......... But, while we're at it, since you remember the two left hands on the album
cover, do you remember who the blonde was who was supposed to be representative of Darlene?
===================================
I have the Lp and my only guess is the blonde caricature could be Jo.
I only met her once at a PBS rehearsal / fundraiser and it was many
years after this recording.
====================================
Capitol 78 rpm recordings by Dave Lambert and choir
include Hawaiian War Chant, some crazy 7+12+4 +?= bop
like title plus two others that I don't remember.
Lead girl singer is Jolly Jo.. guess who?
FYI: Dave played bass. He ran the Sunday night jam sessions
at the Open Door in Greenwich Village (8th Ave and 4th Street)
{more okom content}: sometimes Max Kaminsky sat in.
Cheers,
Al - Houston Texas
Pianist, Composer, Arranger, Conductor, Teacher and Music Prep.
Please visit me at
http://alevy.com