[Dixielandjazz] Ella Heads Up - BBC Archive Releases

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 04:09:41 PDT 2010

What.......no "Tisket-a-Tasket"?

I caught her singing it on a bus in a 1942 Abbott & Costello movie coupla
weeks ago...had to be the worst job of lypsynching I've ever seen.

But at least I'm glad to see that this set includes Sonia's song.

HC

--
Some men see things as they are and say why....I dream things that never
were and say why not            -