[Dixielandjazz] Jim Petri

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 14:54:02 PDT 2010

Thanks.
And unfortunately you are right.  Some London based musicians are so
much more known than others!
Chez Chesterman, Gordon Witworth, Bob Oliver, Mike Durham - just a few
wonderful trumpet/cornet players who are very little known (Mike
probably better than the others).
On the other hand, the friend in question lives in the sticks,
somewhere near Manchester.
Oh, well, c'est la vie!
With kind regards