[Dixielandjazz] Joe Torregano

John and Sidnee Fortier jsfortier at chartermi.net
Thu Apr 22 10:23:00 PDT 2010

Thanks to all who replied to my post about Ed Reed!  One person sent me his address and I have written to him.  Now I would like to know where I can get a recording by Joeseph Torregano.  I think he is in the N.O. area and I also think he has at least one recording out, but I am unable to find it through any of my usual sources.  He is a student of Willy Humphrey and has a style similar to Pete Fountain according to the information I was able to find.  I'm also wondering if anyone knows a source for European Dixieland CDs.  John Fortier.