[Dixielandjazz] Beatles Dixieland

W1AB at aol.com W1AB at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 14:30:10 PDT 2010

In a message dated 4/13/2010 10:14:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Gluetje1 at aol.com writes:

There is  a jazz banjo CD by Jack Convery that you can sample at CD  Baby.
The  title is Jack Convery Beatles on the Banjo.  Twelve Tracks.    There
are
Youtubes of him doing several of them live.  CD is of  course  better.

    Thanks, Ginny!  I'll check it  out.  At the moment, I'm going through
the almost 200 e-mails that came  when I was away for two days....

                                                        Al B